Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's been a while


I'm in it real deep this time. Well, the water and the mud, that is.

Most of these pictures were taken in January. I really shouldn't rub it in, but it's really not that cold here right now. Granted, I am wearing a wet suit while seining with Jessica and I'm freezing in our infamous "mud pit" on a Let's Sea class, but that's nothing compared to Canada.

I've been rather tardy with a post because let's just say things have been up and down with the program down here. Our staff has been rather occupied with the comings and goings of bosses and, well, I can't really write more. It's enough to say that my southern experience has been quite the full one. This post will be a short, but I just wanted to share a few photos and will try and write something more meaningful soon.

Hope you are all well.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Kate!
Long time no see/talk...i feel like a bad friend as this is only the second time ive been on this site. The first time i tried to write a comment, but didn't realize i needed to be "singed up" hahaha, anyway hopefully it works this time. I love all the pictures you have posted. It looks like a pretty amazing time. I hope to see you back in CR sometime maybe this summer?(although i live in S.Ontario now) You can tell me all your stories over a cup of Timmie Hoes.
Miss ya
luv koskinen